Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Day At School

Dear Journal,

Today at school was just like any day. Same old stuff, same teachers, same people, nothing really new. My school is a lot more different than any other schools, much better too I think. It's right on the beach first of all which is such a nice view. In gym class, we play water sports in the ocean. Like what school has a class like that! Today I got surfing lessons during gym. It was kind of hard but it was so much fun. My school have all sports you can think of but the most popular is beach volleyball. Everyone plays that; everyone goes to the games.

Today in my English class, I had to present a book project infront of the whole class and I absolutely hate presenting. I felt my face get hot and I just knew it was beat red. I was so embarrassed. All of my teachers are so nice, very easy going which is how Heaven On Earth's society is supposed to be. I am a freshman in high school and the school is just great. Students that go here love going to school. Everyone is just happy.

At my school the teachers rarely give us homework which is great. So, all of the classes are pretty easy; no stress for me! Another thing that's great about the school is the lunch. We can go out for lunch but mostly people just eat at the school because everything is fresh and just really good food. We have all different kinds of food. Like today I had yummy Chinese food. You can eat and hang at the beach; it's really nice. Heaven On Earth's schools beat modern society's schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment