Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Day At Work

Dear Journal,


Today I did my normal routine woke up, ate breakfast, and went out for a run on the beach with my dog. I came back to my house, got showered, and got ready for work. For some reason, I was feeling that at work, it would be a good day. I rode my cruiser down the street to my job which is at Marine World. Marine World is the best job anyone could ever ask for. Everyone is so loving there, so nice, and no one is ever in a bad mood. It's just a happy place. As a manager, I make sure everyone does their job, makes sure the customers are happy, and always keeps the place clean.


I walked into work and right away I saw the dolphins jumping through hoops because the workers were getting them prepared for their big show. The show was really good; it never gets old to me. One of my favorite marine animals are the walruses. I think they're so funny looking but cute at the same time. I walked by the killer whales doing their show. I think they're amazing animals but very scary. One of the workers stood on the tip of their nose and dove off. I think that takes guts to do something like that. I couldn't do it.


What's great about my job I can see animals for free, play with them for free, and watch the shows for free. At work, everything went well, no problems with anyone, just a good day at work. To make my day at work even better, I decided to go swimming with the dolphins for fun. That is the best. Dolphins are such beautiful creatures. When I was about to leave my work, I came across a $50.00 bill just laying on the ground. There was no one around so I just took it. I was so happy. That feeling of having a good day was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment