Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Invitation To Friends

Dear Mom and Dad,


Have you heard of Heaven On Earth? It is the best place I've ever been too. So much better than modern society! You know how I hate cats? They don't live here! It's not like a scary place; no crimes, no weapons allowed, and no drugs! Definitely a great place for young kids but for everyone. You know how I love eating healthy, nothing greasy and fattening? Well, here, there's no fast food places! People who love eating healthy and great food should definitely live here. Perfect place for them. Forget about the modern society, Heaven On Earth is so much better. I love being here because it's a stress free environment. Everything is just easy going. Oh, and the best part is where it's located! It's located on an island; it's absolutely beautiful! Come visit here! I guarantee you will want to live here.


Love,
       Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment